RE: Ducati 750 Paso - NAC

Godfrey

Thanks for the lesson. As I said, that was everything I "thought" but
suspected I may have wrong. Sounds like the Paso could be, apart from wheel
size issues, an outstanding purchase, especially if you buy it off a
disgruntled owner who hasn't learned the secrets about the bike.

I think it was rather stupid of me to even think (or not think, really)
there might be a link between the Paso and the legendary 851 and later
bikes. Obviously, the chassis and overall designs are so radically different
that the two could not be connected.

Right,

now back to Alfa business.

There's this lovely little Morini 3.5 Sport just around the corner....

nk