RE: alfa-digest V9 #5

I like the sound of a V9, maybe VW/Audi will give us a narrow angle one...
I was wondering when someone would call a stop to the Paso discussion.
Fantastic looks, hard to resist talking about it.  Saving my pennies for a
916...
I had a dragging left front caliper on my 164S; thanks to Fred's advice to
change the flex lines, which Colin included in the 164 FAQ, my brakes are
like new again.  A useful and enjoyable diversion, this list, so glad to
have Fred back on it again, whence Colin?

Jay Reddy