Interchanging Spica injection parts

Fellow Digesti-

I'm trying to determine whether or not the Spica injection components
from my '80 parts car will work on a '75 spider.  I know that some of the
components changed in '80-'81, but I'm not familiar with the Spica system
(my running spider is an '84 Bosch-injected model), and therefore the
feasiblity/desireability of such a swap is a mystery to me.

Can anyone tell me which of these components will work on the earlier
model, and what the ramifications might be?  Any advice is, as always,
greatly appreciated.

-John Barbera