(no subject)

it has been what, 3 months since we slammed caribou, look at least we can do
if we are going to try to destroy someones reputation is try to resolve the
matter through them first, and this goes for any vendor. i have never
personally done business with Ed, luckily my top is still in greatshape.
lets keep in mind that compromise can help almost any situation.

Mark
'81 Veloce