Flex pipes on 164

Someone had mentioned that there was a cheap replacement for leaking
flex pipes on a 164. My Q has leaky pipes that need replacement - can
anyone tell me what the low-cost alternative is?

I recall vaguely that there was something available at either auto parts
stores or plumbing supply, that was an identical hose (which needed to
be cut to fit), but was significantly cheaper.

Thanks

-Glenn