can't free up clutch on a 115... 164S still FS :)

Hi all,

haven't been able to drive my "new" '74 gtv yet.. I got it running OK, but I
can't free up the clutch, which got stuck from sitting too long.  I tried
starting it in gear to no avail.   Any other tricks?   I was thinking maybe
try to spray some Kroil or other rust solvent thru the bell access,  but dunno
if I can get enough on the splines by the clutch plate.. whatcha think?
TIA,
Jan in NJ

PS.. still FS the164S, '91 133k miles.. $3500?