Sumitomo H-rated Srixon4, size 195/70/14, $38.99 at SEARS!

Here 'ya go!  An alternative to the Dunlop Sport A2 and one of the very few H-
rated tires in that size.

On sale at SEARS advertised in today's paper.  $38.99 with a 50,000 mile
warranty.

I still think I would go with the Dunlop if the are are available at a
comparable price but the Sumitomo Srixon4 is a very good value for an H-rated
tire if you plan to use 195/70/14's.

Jeff