105/115 center muffler types

I have a GTV with a problem in the center muffler that is relatively minor but really annoying. The problem is that, while the muffler does not leak exhaust gas, there is something lose and rattling inside the muffler "can". The result is a severe rattling vibration that is triggered by engine rpm harmonics and makes a lot of noise that comes and goes as engine speed rises and falls in normal driving.

This center muffler needs to be replaced. In my experience, the most common center muffler being sold has dimensions that are approximately 13" long by 10" wide when viewed from the top and shaped as an oval ellipsoid when viewed from the end. However the smaller center muffler I much prefer has corresponding dimensions of 12.5" x 7.5 and rather than being entirely oval when viewed from the end, it has flat top and bottom with curved sides. As an aside, IMHO, the center muffler has the greatest impact on the exhaust system's sound, and the Alfas I have with the small center muffler sound the best, being a tad louder. This smaller size can has a lot less volume producing a more staccato sound.

I can't find an indication of the manufacturer of the small mufflers on the ones I have. Anyone know of a source? I want to stay with a stock style because the front is relatively new and in good condition and the tailpipe is a Stebro, so I want a "bolt in" replacement.

As always, thanks! //KCT