Re: 14" Alfa tire questions

At 08:05 PM 10/30/02 +0000, you wrote:

Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:00:19 -0800
From: "Verrall, Timothy" <timothy.verrall@domain.elided>
Subject: Tire questions

Has anyone tried the 195/70 14 Dunlop Sport A2 ? Tirerack customer survey
has the Dunlop Sports very high on the scale.
I am shopping for the same size. As has been discussed, the selection in 14" tires is getting very limited. Aside from the Dunlop A2, the Yokohama AVID H4 is a direct competitor in terms of "performance type" and price. I have a set of the H4s and have been very happy with their smooth ride, and great performance in rain, but the Tire rack ratings are lower across the board. I'm skeptical of the validity of the ratings. Anyone have experience with both tires?

Thanks, KCT, Powell, TN