RE: Alfa Romeo Bollolo

I looked at the car at Ron Tonkin in Portland a few years back. I looked
very nice and clean and was for sale then at $8,000. They claimed it had
been driven in SoCal by an Oregonian student at some university. I
didn't think it was 8 grand worth at that time. I guess they didn't know
about the ABS back then... :-0

Henrik Johansen