another country heard from

In a message dated 10/31/2002 1:22:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Shop Talk
> by Joseph Glydon. He is the most knowledgeable guy about Italian cars
> in general and Ferraris in particular, that I have ever read. Anyway,
> this month's column is about - you guessed it - spark plugs. It seems
> that to him, there is only one brand of spark plugs in the world for
> Ferraris or any other italian car, and that brand is NGK.

I must confess I have never used the NKGs in my Ferraris.  Well, to be even
more precise, I do not have even one Ferrari in the garage today, and to go a
step further, never have.  BUT I have had numerous other cars, including the
four Alfas, and for more years than I care to recall (or can recall) I have
had very good luck with NKGs, which I use exclusively.  While I am not
angling for an endorsement contract, I am very satisfied with their
performance, and doubly pleased that a factory rep once came and talked about
you-know-what to our AROSC group one evening, and while he didn't give free
plugs out, he did give pens, so I also have an official NKG pen as the
official pen of the GTV6.  Anyhow, works for me!

I may have a few extra NKGs around here someplace, just waiting to have a
Ferrari wrapped around them.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA