Re: Charlotte, NC - Alfa Club

Ahoy,

My name is Alex Csank.  I am the Membership Director for the Mid-Atlantic
AROC (MAARC), based in Raleigh, NC.  MAARC runs a little differently than
most other AROC chapters, in that we have "Branches", such as the Hampton
Roads Alfa Club and a group in Winston-Salem (Corsa Rossa).  It might be
easier for you to consider forming a Charlotte-based Branch, as you could
then benefit from the organizational assistance of MAARC.  I live in
Norfolk, VA and am part of the Hampton Roads club myself, and we find that
this arrangement works pretty well for us.

If there is enough interest from other folks in Charlotte and area, I would
be glad to offer my (long-distance) help to get you started.

Cheers,
Alex Csank
Norfolk, VA
'69 Spider 1300 Junior
'87 Milano Gold
'87 Milano Verde

> From: JeffreyOlson@domain.elided
> Subject: Alfa Romeo owner's interest group in Charlotte, NC?
>
> Curious if there is any interest in a Charlotte, NC local Alfa Romeo
group?