RE: Mysterious shimmy at 60mph

I have found my 86 Alfa very sensitive to out of balanced wheels. After having my wheels spun balanced more than once without success, I decided to have them spun balanced "on the Car" (something that only a few shops offer around here)...This did it for me...The car is smooth fro 0 - whatever. I also had a problem with a "new" Yoko AVSI that was badly out of balance right of the shelf. The dealer replaced it and I was back in action with no further problems.

Hope this helps
Gabriel Forzano
86 Spider Veloce
South Florida