Re: Cleaning Parts

Here's what I have to contribute... I work for a
distribution center that supplies cleaning/janitorial
supplies to schools, hospitals, factories, etc. When I
was (I still am by the way) restoring my '73 Montreal
I asked the Spartan Chemical rep (who is a Harley
Davidson owner, so he knows oily messes) what is good
and safe to use. He gave me a biodegradable cleaner
called consume. It's so safe he drank some (idiot). It
is not flammable and worked quite well on my Alfa
gunk. It does not however work as well as say, choke
spray, but it's a lot safer and earth friendly. He
said Spartan has a few bio-cleaners.

Steve Hynes
'73 Montreal
Grand Haven, MI