re: interior milano lights don't go out

The relay just provides the time delay if it's like other cars--remove it and you should have the same functionality as the lights on an older car such as the GTV6.

sounds like a stuck door-jamb switch to me, too, but woodn't the lite still go out, if the relay were pulled? this is where i get confused...

Sounds exactly like a stuck switch in the door jamb to me.

At 10:39 PM +0000 10/30/02, alfa-digest wrote:

  > I have a situation with my Milano wherein the interior lights will not
  turn off.  I've replaced the Alfa Romeo Control (ARC) which according to
  the shop manual performs the function of roof light timing.  I've also
  replaced roof lamp relay (I26) with no effect.  The lights even stay on
  when the relay is pulled from the fuse box.  On my other Milano, the
  interior lights go off when the relay is pulled.  I can hear the relay
  click after the doors are closed for a few seconds.  Can anyone offer