Trunk & gas latch interior panel and door panel mounting clips

Hi,
	I'm trying to find two things for my 88 spider's interior.

	The first is the always broken interior panel that holds the
latches for the gas filler door and the trunk.  Mine's broken, and it
seems silly to pay about $100 for another plastic one that will quite
likely break too.  Does anyone know a vendor with the metal reproductions
in stock?  I tried the spiderpoint people and ricambi? in fla this spring,
but they never had them in then.  Any other suggestions?

	My door panels are loose because thef unky clips that hold the
panels to the door are broken.  Where can I get replacements for these?
If not exact replacements, what (specifically) would one suggest using?
I gather I could use self-tapping metal screws for the bottom, but I don't
want an obvious screw showing up on the top edge of the door panel.

Thanks for the help.

Don Banfield

Don Banfield					Senior Research Associate
banfield@domain.elided                   Cornell University Astronomy