'74 spider body f.s.

Hi!
    i'm just forwarding this, have no personal knowledge about this
    but it sure sounds interesting!
jak

I have a nice 1974 Spider "rolling chassis"
that I purchased from a body shop (along with two other Alfas) in
Pennsylvania . It seems that the interior, trim, engine and transmission were
removed from the car by the original owner who then took the car to the body
shop for painting. The car was painted (Alfa orange-red) but never picked up
and sat at the body shop for over ten years. If you have any interest or know
someone that does let me know. It's taking up valuable space in my barn. I'd
let it go for $1,000.

Regards,
Leo             CARDISC@domain.elided