1971 Spider for sale (SF Bay Area)

1971 ALFA SPIDER 1750 FOR SALE

* Beautiful blue exterior
* Black interior w/ new carpet and Recaro seats
* Restored, rebuilt, modified
* 2K miles on engine
* Spin on oil filter
* Smog exempt in California! (pre-74)
* Stainless steel bumpers
* Over $12k invested, sell for $8,300 or best offer
* Moving, must sell

* Car located in Marin County, California

* Call Byron @ (415) 488-9267

I am posting this for an un-digestable friend.  Please
DO NOT email me, call Byron.  I've seen the car, it's
beautiful, but I have no financial interest.   Just
want to see a good car go to a good home.

Thanks,
Ian "matchmaker" Lomax
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/