164LS Rear Headrests

My rear headrests are not internally secured in my car (due to an improper
reassembly by a body shop). The shop manual is not very specific about how
they are connected to the internal bar.

Does anybody know, without my removing the rear seat, what type of fasteners
are used? I presume this is a safety issue and that the fasteners are missing.
I think it needs to be fixed for peace of mind and I'm concerned about
locating fasteners.

Karl