Super pickup in Atlanta

Thank you Tom (Mr. Goose) for the mention about the Giulia Super pickup in
Atlanta,

of which I finally have on the road as a working project.

Some may have remembered earlier pictures with a carburated 2 liter.

I changed my mind and took it out. (Sold on eBay, George1945)

Thinking how much I like the 1982 Spider and it being the first year of the
L-Jetronic

with the mechanical (pressure) V V T, I was able to transfer nearly all from
one with a poor body

to be reborn as a Giulia Super! (Pickup!)

Also kept the original dash and married it with the newer console and spider
A/C.

I have just posted on my website pictures I took today...link is below...

http://home.attbi.com/~gprieto/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

A lot more to go but everything works, even has the O2 sensor and running
clean!

Comments are welcomed on or off the digest or on the website.

This is an ongoing a labor of Alfa passion. Those that appreciate it, thank
you!

Those that don't, well...it's okay too!