Daily drivers

Joe, since you somewhat included Alfetta's in your questionnaire, of
course I'm an A. Two cars running at the same time? Boggles the mind.

To gently fan an old flame, this is one of the reasons I began the EFI,
supercharger, Twin Spark thread a while back.

I feel that for those who like the idea of driving an 'older',
pre-Bosch, 4-cylinder Alfa frequently - B  (if not daily - A), have
money, insist on reliability, have money, perhaps still need to pass
smog, don't insist on originality, and finally,  have money, this might
well be the route for them to go.

Even if 'all' one was to do was install a quality EFI system, assuming
everything else on the car is up to snuff, I'm guessing almost any Alfa
could be made to be darn near as reliable as those from the land of the
rising sun and sushi.

Since I have Jim Kartalamakis' book out, think I'll make his chapter on
the subject bedtime reading this eve.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA