Re: La Carrera Panamericana

Howdy, y'all!

I had the pleasure of meeting relatively recent Texas Hill Country AROC member Peter
Vigliano on October 5th. He was invited to visit one of the staging areas for the Best
Roads of Texas Tour and showed up with Carrera GTV! :-)

A shot of under the hood will be gracing the cover of the November La Pilota, part of
which is printing as I write this (I print it "in-house" and am now doing full color
photos throughout the dead tree version.). There are also two smaller shot of the
exterior, one of which includes Digester, and Peter's friend Joel Lewis chatting with
him by the lovely '69 GTV.

All three of these shots will be posted to the THC-AROC web site later this week...and
you'll be alerted here!

All the best to Peter and his crew and thanks so very much for the report Eliseo!! I'll
be reprinting it in the upcoming La Pilota so our 'net impaired members will kinda be
up-to-date on the recent events.

Ciao,
'nardo - wishin' I could be in Nuevo Laredo for the finish, but no chance this year.
:-(