Weber no isolators

One other HUGE benefit to the Euro manifold over the conversion is that you are far less likely to get vacume leaks.  It also looks much better, with the availability of Euro manifolds now I can not see why any of the parts houses wouold be able to sell another band aid change over kit.  Kevin

Orem Utah
71 Spider with Webers.  Before Fred sends a post about Spica, I bought the car this way, THere are probably less than 100 Spica cars in my entire State, hence low level of expertise.