gtv6 usage

I have a 1982 gtv6, but mine will have to fall into the 3rd catagory. I am
using it when my spider or minivan has problems. My next project on the car
is to put  a new exhaust on it and a new new set of tires is well over due.
The car has a lot of rust on the rockers, but I hope to be getting that
fixed early next year. By the way, if any of you guys in the Dallas area are
looking for a good muffler shop, I can highly reccommend Bud and Ben's
mufflers at Illinois and 35E (214-942-1666). They did the exhaust on my 79
spider , a very nice job and cheap, custom piping from the cat , or what
used to be, all the way back.
Thanks,
Pat Crawford
Dallas