Tons of broken connectors

Good Day Alfa Digest,
I've been going through my 1991 164L auto trans for the last month or so and
today I found a puzzle I don't quite know how to approach.
There are 6 Bosch type two wire connectors that fire the fuel injectors.
Every one of the plastic clip ends of these wires is brittle, cracked, broken
away. These poor wires haven't got a hope of making reliable contact for the
injectors. How do I replace this bundle of wires?
Does a person order the whole set of six from a parts seller or do I trundle
off to my local auto parts store, buy the connectors as separate pieces and
splice them onto the existing wire set?
The existing wires are pretty banged up in their own right. I do have a
handful of shrink tube stuff to make the spliced ends look somewhat tidy.
Has anyone undertaken this sort of restoration?
Thanks much Alfa folks,
Sincerely,
Jim Oiler
1991 164L auto (oh, my aching wires)