Re: vent glass

This is goooing to be an unpopular response, but the wing vents were for
smokers. You could smoke in the car and hold your cigarette near the wing vent
and all (or at least most) of the smoke would exit. Today, with less smokers,
they are not necessary.
Fred
67 Duetto
69 Berlina
71 GTV
53 Chevy Pickup
All with wing vents and they all run, Timothy