GTV/Berlina Center Exhaust For Sale

Ok...last chance before I put it up on Ebay.

I'm selling a new, never used center exhaust for a GTV 2000/Berlina 2000 (and I
believe Spider as well). I bought it for my Berlina 2000 but didn't end up using
it.

I paid $286 total would like to get that much but will entertain any offer.

Contact me via email: magista@domain.elided or by phone 206-227-8181. It's
taking up space in my apartment and needs a good home. It's a stock Cisam (?)
exhaust.

Damian

Damian Magista
87 Milano Gold