low-mileage '69 Berlina

A few weeks ago, a notice of a 1969 Berlina with 9800
miles for sale for $4000 was posted on the Fiat
Mirafiori site.  I called the owner a few days ago,
when I saw the notice, and he said the car was sold.
Then yesterday I saw the same car advertised by him on
the AutoTrader site, for $7500.  (I assume it's the
same car, even though it's black and the Mirafiori ad
said it was white, because it's the same guy.)

Does anyone know anything about this car?  Is it sold?
Is it real?  I'll call the guy again, but it's all a
little weird, so I thought I'd check here.

=====
Mark Patterson
1972 Fiat 124 Spider
1971 Alfa Romeo 1750 Berlina