RE: I put the shift knob on ebay...

That link was fun! After looking at the part Luca put up for auction, I
clicked the "Il mio eBay" button and tried out my login. It worked! I got to
see all the 164 parts I recently listed amidst the Italian text. 'Twas
surreal...

After poking around a little more, I decided I liked the Italian eBay Motors
section much more than the US Version. Especially Oggetto numero 1779553986
and Oggetto numero 1778709338 (a 1980 GTV with 80 klicks and a V6?!? I am
misreading, right?)

To see the two unbent Speedlines and the rest search on seller ejham_2001
at:

http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search_seller.html

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA