Alfa Sei pilot Bushing & funny engines in funny places

Okay, seeings putting engines where they dont belong is a hot topic...can anybody tell me if the pilot bushing for an Alfa Sei is the the same as a 105?? Reason i ask, is I'm investigating getting hold of a Sei gearbox and sump and stuffing a 83(?) GTV6 engine (Basically free but with a spun(?) bearing...) into a '66 GT Veloce (its starting as a bare shell no doors, bonnet, boot, so nobody flame me about hot 2.0s or TS's or 1.8Ts, I'd rather the poke of a hotted up 2.5 in a stripper GT).
Is the Sei flywheel significantly different to fit a clutch?
I remember someone put a 2.5 into a Maserati Biturbo, what had to be done to fit it (or did they use a Sei flywheel & clutch & bellhousing?)?
Are there any performance clutch options for the Sei setup?

In reference to the Northstar in the back of a spider, I remeber Boyd Coddington built the Aluma-Coupe (??) with a Turbo Mitsubishi motor (??) behind the seats.... this is the Rod that inspired the Prowleer (but looks much beter IMNSHO),
and another rodder built one with a Northstar transversly behind the seats... so maybe a mid engined spider would be possible... but please... use a 164QV motor??

Thanks
Ben Bishop