Re: Alfa and GM

In a message dated 10/23/2002 9:55:43 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Also remember that this is a company (GM) that wants to make money,
> and they make about $10k per vehicle selling trucks with station wagon
> bodies to the uneducated masses

Not only do they want to make money...being an investor owned company it is
their fiscal RESPONSIBILITY to maximize their investors return.  Remember,
Ferrari is largely privately held, as is Porsche (I think) and do not have to
answer to investors.

Jerry in Houston