Minis in the UK

Hi
 Yeah the new mini seems ok - my alfa 156 sportwagon owning
  brother was even thinking of getting the Cooper S.
 In the UK it's sold at BMW outlets
 And has a quirky marketing campaign. Nice little car.
 And strangely at the moment, the cost of a second hand one
  is, apparently, 500GBP up on what it cost a year ago!
 Read - the demand is greater than the number built.
 I dont want one, and strangely dont want a 147, GTA or not
 Well at least in Europe I have the choice of buying these
 If only A-R had GTA'd the current GTV!
 But I will be intersted in what the current 156 GTA sportwagon
  costs in 3 or 4 years
 - if A-R are still around as a going concern
-- dd
Current 2L spider (dont want a V6 - see above comment about GTV)
33 Sportwagon (that has 4 cams on that boxer engine too)