Re: spider engine swaps

This is actually been done, someone transplanted a Dino motor into a Duetto (Hans Milo??). I am sure others will have more details.

Dino motors are just fantastic, they rev better than Alfa 1300 and have more power than Alfa V6 and that glorious engine note, plus you can find one dirt cheap at just about any junk yard (now, I am being sarcastic).

Dino motors are best left attached to Dinos, IMHO.

- Steve.