164/Fiat 124 tensioner bearing

I replaced the serpentine tensioner bearing in my 164 with a timing belt tensioner bearing from a Fiat 124 spider. The Fiat bearing has the same outer dimensions. The center hole is larger than the Alfa part. I used the Fiat 'shouldered' washer to center it. It required me to enlarge the opening of the Fiat washer just slightly. I then fit the Alfa centering piece into the Fiat washer. This way the bearing is positioned properly. Works like a charm and only about $20!!! Call Bruce's to get the Fiat washer and bearing.

-Thad Kirk
So far today:
1971 Fiat 850 Racer
1984 Pininfarina Azzura