Simple solution to 'sticky' problem

Just in case anyone else has this problem..............................

A few weeks ago I posted a problem I was having with the Milano starting,
after I had replaced the injectors (with rebuilt ones).  The injectors were
not firing.

After checking fuel pressure, wiring, fuses, fuel pump, conducting a brain
transplant (thanks bs)  etc, the 'thing' still wouldn't start.  Then the
light came on!  I called the good folks at Marren FI (who had cleaned &
spec'd the injectors....a couple of years ago), told them the problem.  As
soon as they heard that the injectors had sat on the shelf for a couple of
years, they had the answer:  ...........the lube that is left in place to
prevent corrosion, solidifies slightly over time and the injectors can
stick.  The solution is to flush them (out of the car) with solvent or
gas.  The car now runs great!!

Moral;  The answer to an Alfa problem is usually simple.  At least I now
have a wonderful understanding of the FI wiring on the V-6.

Now on the next challenge...whatever that is!!!!!  8=))))

Ralph
Houston, TX