no clutch - help

I had not driven my 74 GTV for about three weeks (maybe that is the
problem).  It worked just fine when I drove it last.  I sat down to start it
up and pressed in the clutch.  The pedal had no resistance.  I checked the
resevoir and it was virtually empty.  I filled it up.  No change.  I took
the master cylinder completely apart (it was rebuilt less than 5K mi. ago)
and found no problems.  I looks to be perfectly functional.  I still have no
clutch, no resistance on the pedal.

Any ideas of what the problem could be?

Thanks for the help,
Jeff