Clutch Reline

      In getting my '84 GTV6 w/dual disc clutch back on the road,
I've found there is not only no clutch alignment tool availible
( a Toyota/Acura works if you lengthen  it ) but there are no
replacement discs either! I'd prefer to stay with the dual discs
if possible so it seems the discs need relining. I've never tried
this before so I'm hoping someone here can tell me what to
tell the technician. The shop manual specifies 190 mm diameter
and 6.28 - 6.32 mm plate thickness under 3750 N load. Can
someone translate "N" into "Okie" terms? Will I need to specify
a certain grade/type of material for the reline?
               Thanks!
           Mark Manley
'84 GTV6