Tensioner on 164 belt

I changed mine 4 times already. I decided to change it every 2 belts
interval. I took my time and made sure I did it right. Never had a problem,
even when I did such stunts as to push-start the 164, or parked it in gear on
steep ramps.
The factory DID have a TSB and I'll try to dig it out of the cardisc.
I don't see the use of retrofitting a hydraulic tensioner on the 164 because
it runs on such low oil pressure when hot at idle. I think the situation is
different with the GTV6. The pressure is even quite sensitive to the type of
oil you use, at hot idle. So, say you do it and then you go to have your oil
changed and get wrong oil in it , your belt might jump....
One wonders what Alfa uses in current models. I might post this question
directly to them and see if i get an answer..
Vlad
'91 164L
'85 Maserati Biturbo S