Looking for Ward

       I like Jack Beck's http://www.orionmotorsports.com/ tubular front bar.
 It bolts under the steering behind the wheels.  It costs a lot, but is
really trick AND it fits.  You do have to drill out the outer hole in the
lower ball joint from 12 mm to half inch to attach the Heim Joint links.
       I have Jack's bar on my 84 race car.  It does not plow at all - far
from that - My car is still extremely tail happy.
       It was mentioned that front bars on spiders make the wheels grip
better.  They do not make the car plow as might happen on other brands of car.
       I also have my rear bar disconnected to reduce oversteer.  There was a
discussion of spider handling a couple of weeks ago on the Digest.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City