Re: Miata/Alfa Spider

Hi Guys,

I think the problems with the 115 spiders are:
1-not enough power
2-too much chassis flex

The miata was better in both areas.

You can solve the 1st problem by going the cheap way (i.e. installing a
used 2.0 TS or a used 1.8 Turbo) and you can almost solve the 2nd
problem by installing the chassis stiffener.

Although I must say that one of the most beautiful cars produced by
Alfas in the '60s would be the Junior Z. Gorgeous! If I can get one
(probably too expensive for me) and put in a 1.8 Turbo in there, man
that would be such a cool car to have!!!

My $0.02

Zamani
'87 Milano 3.0
(with minor mods)