FAST 3.0L V6 FOR SALE!

I have decided to take on the project of building a monster 75 turbo engine
(or more likely a 2.0TS turbo) for my Milano racecar, so I will be pulling
the modified 3.0L V6 out and selling it in the near future (Mid November).

The motor was rebuilt recently and has approx 2500 miles on it (1000
break-in miles, 2 track events, and some street driving). Uwe at Omega
Motorsports rebuilt the bottom end including new bearings, seals, rings,
164S (10:1 compression) pistons & liners, etc. Sperry Valve Works rebuilt
the heads to their Stage II spec which includes port & polishing, high-rev
valve springs, stronger valve guides, full radius cut valve job, and they
also installed Autodelta cams (hot street cams). The engine has IAP
performance headers that are JetHot coated and IAP's flex downpipes. The ECU
& ignition module have been modified by Jon Kirshtein and the AFM is from a
BMW 535i (the larger casing from the BMW with the Alfa internal
electronics). I just recently had the injectors cleaned & balanced by R/C
Engineering also and they are just like new, if not better. I have used only
Redline synthetic oil since break-in and the motor is still VERY strong and
has excellent compression & oil pressure. I recently had my Milano on the
dyno with this engine and it put down 171hp & 169 lb-ft torque to the rear
wheels (stock Milano Verdes dyno around 130-140hp)... and that was on a VERY
HOT day with no fan and on the third run... not to mention I forgot to check
the timing and it was retarded a couple of degrees. My guess is that the car
would put out 180 rear wheel hp or more in cooler weather and with correct
timing. With this motor in my Milano with the 4.10 transaxle the car is
FAST!

This motor would be the perfect choice to drop into your GTV6 or Milano
project!

Here is the rundown:
-3.0L Alfa V6 from 1988 Milano Verde. 2500 miles since rebuild
-Completely rebuilt bottom end
-164S 10:1 pistons & new liners
-new style timing belt tensioner
-new water pump
-Sperry Stage II heads (port & polish, full radius valve job, hi-rev
springs, siliconbronze guides, viton seals, etc)
-Autodelta cams (hot street grind)
-IAP headers & downpipes (JetHot coated)
-Kirshtein modified ECU & Ignition module plus larger AFM (BMW 535i casing
with Alfa electronics)
-Magnecore 8.5mm plug wires
-R/C Engineering cleaned & balanced fuel injectors with all new hoses

I paid over $7000 for the whole buildup ($1200 for 3.0 core, $2000 for
Sperry heads & cams, $2000 bottom end rebuild, $600 for pistons & liners,
$650 for headers & JetHot coating, $500 for modified electronics, plus
various other things like Magnecore plugwires, gasket set, water pump, new
style t-belt tensioner, etc.) I am asking $5500 for the engine complete with
all electronics... basically everything you would need to put this into a
GTV6 or Milano.

Please contact me by email if you are interested: alfaracer75@domain.elided  I can
email pictures and scans of the dyno sheet upon request. You can also read
more about the engine buildup on my webpage: http://www.fastalfas.com

 Chip Mutza
 San Diego, CA
 '89 Milano race project