re: Collector's Insurance

hi howard,

http://www.hagerty.com/

however, depending on your agen, you may or may not be able to get your car approved as a classic.  i suggest getting in touch w/them for info on a *local* agent.  if you apply directly thru the website, you'll likely get turned down...

doug s., hagerty ins on the pantera, for ~$250 per year, no deductible, 100% full coverage, agreed walue of $34k...

   warrenwood@domain.elided>
   Subject: Collector's Insurance

   A few months back, there was a thread on collector's insurance on the Alfa
   Digest.  I already have collector's insurance on the Spider through Leland
   West.  Of course, it is pleasure use only.  But somebody mentioned an
   insurer who would let you drive the car "occasionally" to work.  I've lost
   that digest.

   Would that person be kind enough to email me the name of the insurer?
   Thanks!

   Howard K. Warren, Sherwood, AR
   1995 BMW 318ti, "WhiteHawk", 70k miles
   1985 Alfa Spider, "CODA", 140k miles
   1985 Alfa GTV-6, working on a name, 101k miles (new acquisition).