164 water pump, cam seals

i've ordered the parts i need to do the timing belt, water pump, and cam
seals on the 1991 164.

now i've done a few timing belts and water pumps on 2.5L Milanos and GTV-6s
in my time, but this is my first 164. i've also never had the need to
replace the front cam seals on any of the 2.5L transaxle cars before, they
never seemed to leak on those cars.

1) what do i need to do in replacing the cam seals?

2) do i need to be concerned about the oil pump pulley when doing the water
pump? i have the tool i used to use in the 2.5L cars to fix the oil
pump/distributor pulley in place while breaking the nut lose, is this the
tool i need in the 164?

thanks,
  richard