Help needed to identify Spider aftermarket rear exhaust...

Dino at AlfaHaus in Charlotte, NC put a really nice used 'aftermarket' rear
exhaust on my '78 since the old Cisam had rusted out.  He had it left over but
no idea where it came from.

It's very high quality, exact OE fit, very thick tubing, large single chrome
welded outlet w/tapered tip.  Definitely not an ANSA!  It is used but in 'like
new' condition but had no markings anywhere on it.  Probably the best quality
rear exhaust I've ever seen for a Spider.  We have NO idea who makes it but it
looks great, fits perfectly, has a nice mellow sound to it.

Any ideas who might make this beautiful piece?  At first I was thinking
Daytona/Faza but this one has a nice single chrome tapered tip.  Maybe Stebro?

If I can find out, I would certainly buy another!

Jeff