Wheels for trade

I have a set of 15" quad wheels (phone dial) on my 88
Quad spider that I would be interested in trading for
some panasports.  If anyone has some 15" panasports
they don't like, e-mail me off digest.

Alternatively, if anyone is interested in purchasing
my wheels outright, please contact me off digest and
make me an offer.

3 of the wheels are in good condition (although could
use refinishing), the 4th wheel needs to be refinished
and the 5th wheel has curb rash.

I have center caps for 4 of the 5 wheels.

I am located in the Bay Area and would prefer to work
locally.

Kelly M.
http://faith.yahoo.com