Anyone in Minneapolis area that can check out a Milano?

I've got a 1987 Milano platinum at my parent's place in Minneapolis. The
car runs and drives pretty well, though it has lots of "issues" thanks to
previous owner abuse (POA disorder).

I'm going to be scheduling some time to go and bring it back. It's has a
shift linkage problem that makes it difficult to get into first and second
gear -- I'm not too worried about that because it can be dealt with.

I'm worried about the other parts of the car. Specifically timing belt.

Is there anyone up in or near the Minneapolis area that might be able to
take a look at the car to see if there are any serious issues before
driving it cross country (other than the unknown issues a 15 year old car
can have). Or possibly change the timing belt? If so, can you write back
and give me idea when you might be able to (and how much)?

Or, is there a shop in Minneapolis area that does good work that I can get
the car taken to?

I'm sure when I get to go up there I'm going to be pressed for time and
won't be able to spend too much time working on the car myself and my
father isn't in a position to do it either.

I'm also working on a back up plan of using a trailer to go up and bring
the car back on.

TIA,
Greg