injectors and injector hose clamps

	I  have always used fuel injection clamps when replacing the short
rubber hoses. I have seen more V6 engine fires because of  a fuel leak in
this area. The clamps cost around $2 each.

	Less than 10% on injectors is a lot of variance. Typically after I
have my injectors professional cleaned they are exactly the same - pattern,
flow, etc. Any time I seen an variance in the injectors, I send them off to
be cleaned. At a cost of around $150 to have them all cleaned, it is much
cheaper than replacing them.

	ANDREWG
	Houston, TX
	82 GTV6 ITS #68