European Airbox (end piece)

Last night whilst driving on the freeway I suddenly felt a clunking
sound like something dropping from the engine bay followed by a
slight increase in engine sound.

After inspection, I noticed the end piece of my air filter along with
the wingnut is missing.   The air filter is long cylinder with a
small tube on the front type (webers).  The end piece is a circular
cap.  (Centerline has a picture on their pdf catalog)
Is there any chance at all (however slight) that someone on the
digest has the end piece?

I suppose I could have something made up but thought I would try here
first

Thanks in advance