Carby goodness

Greetings Alfisti, The Spider conversion is completed.  And oh how sweet
it sounds with two Dellortos.  It's like driving a completely different
car.  In fourth gear at 2500 rpm, I stomp on the gas and its just ready
to fly.   Thanks again to everyone who helped with their responses to my
posts.   The heater got a new blower motor, thanks to Linearossa.  And
after much contorsion and swearing, the heater core is even back into the
car. If someone is looking for Spica Injector stuff, email me I have box
of it. :) AJ Lindaman'81 Carbed Spider.