GTV6 CLutch Alignment Tool

In a message dated 10/05/2002 6:10:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 16:15:00 -0700
> From: Warp <WarpOMatic@domain.elided>
> Subject: GTV6 CLutch Alignment Tool
>
>           I'm installing a new throw-out bearing in my GTV6 and
> having a time finding a clutch disc alignment tool. Does anyone
> know of a universal or a tool from another make/model that
> will fit?  Hoping to find something here in Tulsa ( home of
> beehive hairdoos and moo moos ) so I can get my precious
> back on the road this weekend.
>                  Mark Manley
>                  '84 GTV6

       Generic clutch tools are available.   But try VickAuto.com in Fort
Worth, IAP, Centerline or any of the other Alfa parts suppliers for a plastic
Alfa alignment tool.
       Or why not get hold of the local Alfa Owner's club?  There are lots of
people with lots of tools and knowledge.  I have both spider and Alfetta
clutch tools, which might work on the GTV-6, but I am a few miles down the
road.  You need to get to know your local Alfa owners.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City